come work with us
Just Food looks for customer service minded and enthusiastic applicants to join our growing team!
Center of Store Stocker; part-time: hourly, 18-20 hours/week
Weekdays, Evenings and Weekends
This part time position is responsible for helping to unload daily deliveries from suppliers, keeping displays, coolers, shelves and bins fully stocked, providing prompt, friendly, courteous customer service, and helping meet goals for Center Store departments (Grocery, Bulk, Bread, Frozen, Refrigerated Grocery).
- Help unload daily deliveries from suppliers
- Keep displays coolers, shelves and bins fully stocked and organized in the bulk, dairy and packaged grocery department
- Provide prompt, friendly and courteous customer service by meeting each customer’s individual needs
- Focused on offering friendly, warm, welcoming customer service to internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple demands, prioritize and stay calm, while serving the public
- Organized, accurate, pays attention to detail
- Familiarity with natural foods
Physical qualifications include:
- Ability to lift 50 lbs repeatedly
- Ability to withstand cold temperatures for extended periods of time with appropriate attire
Review of applications will continue until positions are filled. Posted February 27, 2018
Applicants may get an application by stopping by the Customer Service Desk and requesting a paper copy. You may also download the materials at www.justfood.coop
Thanks for considering Just Food as your employer!
Just Food Co-op offers a competitive total compensation package including paying a living wage rate for all positions after successful completion of employees’ Initial Employment Period (usually 90 days), a 20% purchase discount, Paid Time Off accrued at 3 work-weeks per year, an employee assistance program, a 3% match in a SIMPLE IRA retirement plan and possible Gainshare and Profit Sharing payments.
When applying for a position, please fill out an application and return it to a cashier or e-mail our Human Resources Manager. Management positions require that a cover letter and resume be emailed to the Human Resources Manager. Your application will be reviewed carefully and you will be contacted if we would like to discuss your application further. Just Food Co-op is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
things to consider
- The majority of our jobs require some weekend and/or evening hours.
- All employees receive a 20% discount on purchases at the Co-op.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) is earned by all long term employees, both full and part time.
- Qualified applicants must have exemplary customer service skills, ability to prioritize and handle multiple demands. Knowledge of natural foods is preferred.