Co-op Membership—What a great investment!
Just Food is truly a community-owned grocery store. Our members—over 2,500 of your friends and neighbors—are actually equal owners of Just Food Co-op. And while you don’t have to be an member to shop at Just Food, we hope you will consider our invitation to join.
Your investment of $125 entitles you to a variety of benefits.
- 10% case order discounts
- Monthly member-only specials
- The opportunity to attend Just Food meetings:
- The Annual Owners’ Meeting in October
- Monthly Board Meetings (open to owners only)
- Patronage refunds (when we’re in a financial position to do so, and at the discretion of the Board)
- Subscription to the Just Food newsletter, The ComPost
- Subscription to The Mix, the Twin Cities Natural Food Co-op newsletter
- Check writing for up to $20 over the amount of purchase
- Special pricing for many of Just Food’s classes
- Free use of the Just Food Community Room
- An equal vote in Board elections and major policy decisions
- Qualification to run for a Board of Director seat
Become a member
Not an member yet? Just Food member Application, fill it out and bring it to a Just Food Co-op cashier to begin receiving the benefits of membership immediately!