Co-op Membership—What a great investment!
Just Food is truly a community-owned grocery store. Our members—over 2,800 of your friends and neighbors—are actually equal owners of Just Food Co-op. And while you don’t have to be an member to shop at Just Food, we hope you will consider our invitation to join.
NEW for 2014-2015 – Show your STUDENT ID and you will receive member pricing on items. Simply showing your student ID will give you the same benefits of the college cooperator card. A simple and easy way to get great prices on products you love!
We are proud to offer a CARE package program to college students who attend either St. Olaf College or Carleton College. The Co-op commits to delivering CARE packages once per month during the 3rd week of each month. Expect extra special care packages to arrive during exam weeks at the college. All CARE package pricing includes a College Cooperator Card!
We will be sure to provide a variety of delicious and nutritious (and sometimes just plain fun) treats to your college student each month. Our products are free of artificial dyes and all the extra ‘stuff’ you don’t want your student to have. We’ve got the brain-power foods that can help them push through the night studying and writing papers!
We will help you get good, quality, nutritious foods to those special college students in your life. If you are ever in need of something for your student, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re glad to help in any way we are able!
Submit the CARE package request to the Co-op and we’ll get your student set up to receive a special package each month! Payments can be taken over the phone – 507-650-0106.
Your investment of $125 entitles you to a variety of benefits.
- 10% case order discounts
- Monthly member-only specials
- The opportunity to attend Just Food meetings:
- The Annual Owners’ Meeting in October
- Monthly Board Meetings (open to owners only)
- Patronage refunds (when we’re in a financial position to do so, and at the discretion of the Board)
- Subscription to the Just Food newsletter, The ComPost
- Subscription to The Mix, the Twin Cities Natural Food Co-op newsletter
- Check writing for up to $20 over the amount of purchase
- Special pricing for many of Just Food’s classes
- Free use of the Just Food Community Room
- An equal vote in Board elections and major policy decisions
- Qualification to run for a Board of Director seat
Become a member
Not an member yet? Just Food member Application, fill it out and bring it to a Just Food Co-op cashier to begin receiving the benefits of membership immediately!